Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Fish for sale available at TCA Swap Meet

  1. #1

    Default Fish for sale available at TCA Swap Meet

    Let me know what you're interested in.
    $1 each
    Odessa Barbs
    Cherry shrimp
    Regular red guppies
    Assassin snails
    Rio Otapa Swords

    $3 each
    N-class Starburst Endlers
    Black Moscow Guppies
    Taiwan Fire Shrimp
    Kribensis

    $5 each
    Boesemani Rainbows 2"

    $6 each
    Angelfish (Koi, Silver with Pinoy, Black)
    Longfin Tiger Barbs



  2. #2
    Snail
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Grand Prairie
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I will take 6 x Boesemani Rainbows 2". Do you have any other rainbows for sale as well?




  3. #3

    Default

    No, just Boesemani. I'll have them bagged and ready for you on Saturday.



  4. #4
    Site Supporter Site Supporter thejungleboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Garland/Plano
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickDominick View Post
    Let me know what you're interested in.
    $1 each
    Odessa Barbs
    Cherry shrimp
    Regular red guppies
    Assassin snails
    Rio Otapa Swords

    $3 each
    N-class Starburst Endlers
    Black Moscow Guppies
    Taiwan Fire Shrimp
    Kribensis

    $5 each
    Boesemani Rainbows 2"

    $6 each
    Angelfish (Koi, Silver with Pinoy, Black)
    Longfin Tiger Barbs

    My friend picked up 6 rainbow fish for me yesterday...i gotta say that I was Very disappointed with the fish I got. None of them were 2 inches (like you stated in the ad)...not to mention there’re 2 of them only 1 inch. This is not cool at all. If you’re not sure about your measurements please get a tape measure or say something like “between 1 to 2in” then i won’t be so disappointed! Because you said 2” and I expected 2 inches.


    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

  5. #5

    Default

    Let's keep this to pm..



  6. #6

    Default

    Just fyi for everyone, the fish you received were actually someone else's order. I suppose that's the trouble with not getting people's names and relying on forum usernames. The person whose order that was came just after you left. Anywho, if you have issues, do speak to the seller first. I'm in the area and no stranger. You can bring them back to me now and I'll give you a full refund. I breed fish for fun. When I was looking for ones to grow into breeders, I wish I could have found a local breeder who sold them for $5 each. Ah well, can't please everyone.


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

  7. #7
    Site Supporter Site Supporter thejungleboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Garland/Plano
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickDominick View Post
    Just fyi for everyone, the fish you received were actually someone else's order. I suppose that's the trouble with not getting people's names and relying on forum usernames. The person whose order that was came just after you left. Anywho, if you have issues, do speak to the seller first. I'm in the area and no stranger. You can bring them back to me now and I'll give you a full refund. I breed fish for fun. When I was looking for ones to grow into breeders, I wish I could have found a local breeder who sold them for $5 each. Ah well, can't please everyone.
    It’s not about the $$. I was pissed because I didn’t get what I paid for! For those who knew me, they know I’m not a bargainer. As the matter of fact, I really admired and appreciated anybody who breed fish and share among us...And the main reason that I like to buy fish from the local hobbist’s because I wont have to worries about the PH diffences. And more likely the fish are not as stress and healthier then most of the local fish stores, IMO.

    If you knew that you gave me someone else’s order then you should’ve contacted me to let me know then I wont go up here. Anyways, I already gave those fish away...so, not to worries about it!



  8. #8

    Default

    I had no way to contact you. You said your friend picked them up for you. I thought your friend was someone else. Your friend never actually contacted me before the event, which is why I never had a bag ready for him.
    Again though, we can easily handle this over pm. Do contact the seller first with any issues. I'll do whatever I can to make it right if given the opportunity.



  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thejungleboy View Post
    It’s not about the $$. I was pissed because I didn’t get what I paid for! For those who knew me, they know I’m not a bargainer. As the matter of fact, I really admired and appreciated anybody who breed fish and share among us...And the main reason that I like to buy fish from the local hobbist’s because I wont have to worries about the PH diffences. And more likely the fish are not as stress and healthier then most of the local fish stores, IMO.

    If you knew that you gave me someone else’s order then you should’ve contacted me to let me know then I wont go up here. Anyways, I already gave those fish away...so, not to worries about it!
    Why dont you take this to a PM? No one wants to see your personal problems on the form.

    Shelldwellers - Multifasciatus, Similis kipili, Brevis Karilani, callipterus, caudopunctatus, ornatipinnis, gold ocellatus, speciosus, temporalis shell, Alto Sumbu dwarf
    Rock Dwellers F0 J. marksmithi, J. transcriptus bemba, N. leleupi orange, F0 N. Mustax, C. bifrenatus, C brichardi kigoma, C. popelini, C. Ndobhoi
    Sand Sifters X. ornatipinnis, X. bathyphilus kekese, Gantho permaxillaris, E. descampii

    Synodontis - petricola, lucipinnis, polli, polli white, granulosus (w), multipunctatus (w)



    2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

  10. #10

    Default

    OP should close this thread, this will eliminate the opportunity for this public back and forth
    _______________________________________

    -There is never enough room for tanks !!!!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •