Thread: Malaysian trumpet snails

Default Malaysian trumpet snails

Hey guys,

It's been a while, I am having some issues that these guys are more than capable of handling and would love to get a handful of snails from someone. I know that when I had my 125 I could give a handful these things away once or twice a month without noticing that anything had changed. Hopefully, someone here has a similar population. I'm more than happy to drive to you to get them. Thanks.

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

my daughter has a horrible infestation of trumpet snails but she lives down by Athens. I think I finally got rid of mine. So far. Except my 40 gallon and I threw in 15 Assassin snails and haven't seen as many trumpets since
    Gee, I get a sig file?

Ouch, that's a bit far. Lol, does your daughter ever travel north where I could meet her somewhere? I live up in Wylie which is east of Plano. But I work in Garland.

I have MTS - I am in Frisco

Site Supporter Site Supporter pirahna82's Avatar

What is the problem your having? Just curious
    (1) 110 (2) 10 (1) 20L planted sorta (40) Mollie (4)black skirts (2) Siamese algae eater 17+- shrimp (2) kulah loach (2) Denison barbs (4) oto

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

we can't get those snails to you. I'm south Fort Worth, none of us go to dallas or garland
    Gee, I get a sig file?

Quote Originally Posted by pirahna82 View Post
    What is the problem your having? Just curious
    A little bit of Algae and detritus buildup. I have had them in every other planted tank that I've had. I started this tank after going salty for a while and just never got around to getting the snails.

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk93 View Post
    I have MTS - I am in Frisco
    I PM'd you a few days ago and never heard back from you. Figured I'd give a Quoted reply a shot. Please check your inbox.

Update: My mailbox was full and I didn't realize that my message didn't send... totally my fault... DOH! Oh well, I have cleared out my mailbox a bit and sent it for real this time.
    Last edited by EnoOnraefi; 03-12-2019 at 07:47 PM.

I have a bunch in SW Fort Worth. You can have all the mts and duckweed you want for free anytime.