Thread: DFW Aquatic Plant Club Meeting January 26th at 1 P.M. at The Fish Gallery in Dallas

Site Supporter Site Supporter bsboust's Avatar

Default DFW Aquatic Plant Club Meeting January 26th at 1 P.M. at The Fish Gallery in Dallas

The next meeting of the DFW Aquatic Plant Club will be held at The Fish Gallery in Dallas on January 26th at 1 pm. The Fish Gallery is located at 6955 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75231. The meeting is open to the public and all interested are invited to attend.

This meeting will be our annual planning meeting. Items discussed will include the election of officers, setting meetings for the year, the DFW-APC website, and other business items.

As always, please bring munchies or drinks to share and the club plant swap will be held at the end of the meeting.

2019 dues are $20 for single members and $30 for families. New members can join and pay $20 to treasurer Mike Herod in cash or check at the meeting or via paypal to mikeherod@yahoo.com.

Brad Boustead (bsboust)
    Secretary DFW Aquatic Plant Club
    Hooked!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

mini needle leaf java fern.
    staurogyne repens.
    Bolbitis Heudelotii. ---- mini species.
    blyxa japonica .
    cryptocoryne wendtii
    if any one has some of these could you bring me some starters to the meeting thanks.
    JPS Joey. #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #31 class STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    2-27 gallon cube tanks, 2-10 planted, and a lot of other tanks that are empty( what to do with them ? ).

when is the next meeting? guess most club members are going to Aquashelia.
    JPS Joey. #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #31 class STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    2-27 gallon cube tanks, 2-10 planted, and a lot of other tanks that are empty( what to do with them ? ).

Site Supporter Site Supporter

I was wondering the same thing!
    -------------------------------------
    It all started as a child.... I spent hours watching fish, tadpoles and crabs in the stream nearby... then when we went to the beach for vacation I spent my time watching the fish and anenomes in the rock/tidal pools. So here I am now with multiple tank syndrome. Is there even a cure?