Thread: New betta tank and looking for local breeder

Default New betta tank and looking for local breeder

I had a 10g tank sitting around so I decided to setup a betta tank. The tank is setup now and cycling. I would really prefer to get a betta from a breeder as opposed to Dallas North Aquarium. I have been to the Lone Start Betta FB page, but I do not see where to get connected to a breeder on there and it seems the rules don't want sales to happen on there. Any leads y'all have would be great!

Here is a picture of the tank. The smaller filter is from another tank to help get the cycle going.
    IMG_20181218_210516.jpg

Fish gallery also has some betta's. you could try betta squad usa. they are in Houston and breed betta's. (979) 997 6877 is there number.
    JPS Joey. #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #31 class STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    2-27 gallon cube tanks, 2-10 planted, and a lot of other tanks that are empty( what to do with them ? ).

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Texas Aquatics in Richland Hills has lots of nice ones. Imports from overseas.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I was at Petsmart getting some other things and I saw a really pretty red and black halfmoon and I bought him. I don't like how they keep them, but didn't want him staying on the shelf.

Nero the betta
    IMG_20181230_163310.jpg