Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Aquashella Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by mscotty12321 View Post
    anybody recognize the aquariums on their website?
    Attachment 30055
    dna

Site Supporter Site Supporter

I sent them a request to see what space would cost, might want to sell there but I suspect it won't be cheap.

Snail

Not for New comers at all. It's a major show close to the size of aquatic experience. Bunch of my YouTube creator friends went to it in Chicago in the summer. Yes tons of gear and livestock get clearanced out on the last day. I'll be there all weekend at the YouTube booth. Hope to see all of you there. If your curious just YouTube aquashella tons of videos.

Jason
    Jadren aquatics

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

AQUASHELLA is coming to Dallas, Texas! On March 30th & 31st you'll be greeted by the best aquarium vendors from across the country at Dallas's very own FAIR PARK! Aquashella is bringing you an exciting experience by showcasing a unique array of freshwater and saltwater aquariums in unison with ART, MUSIC. LIVE AQUATIC ANIMALS AND CORAL. Aquashella transforms a typical showroom floor with over 80 vendors, into an alternate underwater universe. This amazing shows atmosphere is family friendly, fun, and educational.

TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE SOON.

WHAT TO EXPECT:
    - ART INSTALL - KIDS CORNER (ART, CRAFTING, GAMING)
    - LIVE ANIMALS - MUSIC
    - FOOD - AUCTION ITEMS
    - CONTESTS - FRAG
    - YOUTUBERS - AQUASCAPING
    - FRESH & SALT WATER VENDORS
    - UV CORAL GLASSES
    - FACE PAINTING - AND MORE

CONCESSION FOOD ITEMS: (Info coming soon)

**** When driving to FAIR PARK please use GATE 5 ****
    A map may be seen on our website (coming soon)
    BUILDING LOCATION: The "Grand Place"
    PARKING: Gate 5

*** Kids 12 and under get in free ***

Visit our website to know more:
    http://www.aquashella.com/

heard there's going to be aquascaping saltwater, and freshwater. along with shrimp breeders, a amazon fish room, etc.
    JPS Joey. #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #31 class STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    2-27 gallon cube tanks, 2-10 planted, and a lot of other tanks that are empty( what to do with them ? ).

JPS Joey. #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #31 class STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    2-27 gallon cube tanks, 2-10 planted, and a lot of other tanks that are empty( what to do with them ? ).

Never really heard of it, but it'll likely be a good enough event. Not to mention much more accessible than the likes of MACNA.

If it's anything like MACNA there will be deals, high quality stuff, and the occasional steal. Perfect timing for my new salty tank, and might find some new inspiration for my planted.
    75 Gallon High-Tech Planted (Build Stage)

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

I am happy to see an aquarium event in Dallas. Tickets are not "that" expensive. I am sure it is very expensive to get a booth...
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

yes he is! he confirmed it on his youtube channel

Got this from them yesterday on booth cost. Have asked for more detail since they didn't mention amount of space, # of tables... Going to propose this to the TCA and see if we could promote the club.

We do have a few booths and sponsor options left for the freshwater side of the convention only. Standard Booths are 650 for the weekend and Corner booths are 750. Please let me know if you would like to register for one asap.

Quote Originally Posted by bristlenosedude View Post
    Got this from them yesterday on booth cost. Have asked for more detail since they didn't mention amount of space, # of tables... Going to propose this to the TCA and see if we could promote the club.

We do have a few booths and sponsor options left for the freshwater side of the convention only. Standard Booths are 650 for the weekend and Corner booths are 750. Please let me know if you would like to register for one asap.
    This is awesome, thanks for posting their response. Does anyone on the plant club EC know if this is an option for the org? Hell, I don't mind volunteering for a booth shift if we can advertise for the org.
    Steven // Life is too short to not pull up a chair and enjoy your tanks.