Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Aquashella Dallas

The general procedure for trade shows s that non-profit organizations are given a reasonable amount of space free or at greatly reduced rates. Is Aquashella charging full commercial rates for local non-profit clubs?

Site Supporter Site Supporter

10 X 10, 1 table. Kind of steep for a hobbiest.

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

Keep in mind that Aquashella is here to take profits... they don't care about the hobby. Certainly don't care about local groups.. It is just business for them. For the local clubs you have to think if it will help the club. If it does... spend a bit of cash.. if not hate on them for making money on the backs of your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The general procedure for trade shows s that non-profit organizations are given a reasonable amount of space free or at greatly reduced rates. Is Aquashella charging full commercial rates for local non-profit clubs?
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

Agreed, that was my point. The same is true for the numerous home and garden shows. But they recognize that hobbyist groups and local non-profits actually increase interest and market for the vendors, so give them space.

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Got registered for a booth for Aquashella. Will be in the fresh water room. Got a lot to do to get ready for this but it should be quite a event. My hobby now will be called Bristlenose Factory. Getting business cards and banners made to be ready for the show. See you guys there.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

That is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bristlenosedude View Post
    Got registered for a booth for Aquashella. Will be in the fresh water room. Got a lot to do to get ready for this but it should be quite a event. My hobby now will be called Bristlenose Factory. Getting business cards and banners made to be ready for the show. See you guys there.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by bristlenosedude View Post
    love the name
    Plecos are like Pokemon you gotta catch them all!!!!!!!

oh man. this is exciting!

so how much are the booths?
    Plecos are like Pokemon you gotta catch them all!!!!!!!

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

650 regular and 750 corner according to a post upthread
    Gee, I get a sig file?