Thread: WTB: tiger lotus plant

Default WTB: tiger lotus plant

Color doesnt matter, green/red/tri. Thanks.
    55g Planted Tank
    Light - 7x 23watt 6500K CFL Pigtail bulbs
    Substrate - Eco-Complete+ADA Amazonia Aqua Soil
    Fertilizer - Pressurized CO2, KNO3, KH2PO4, CSM-B
    Plants - Alternanthera Reneckii sp., Bacopa Madagascariensis, Blyxa Japonica, Eleocharis Acicularis, Heternanthera Zosterifolia, Ludwigia Inclinata, Ludwidgia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba', Limnophila Aromatica, Ludwigia Glandulosa, Riccia Fluitans, Rotala Macranda, Rotala Macranda 'Green', Staurogyne sp. 'Porto Velho'

Want the bulb or just the plant that has released from the bulb?

Fish gallery had a ton this past weekend if you can't find a hobbiest source
    75 Gallon High-Tech Planted (Build Stage)

Quote Originally Posted by Oliphant View Post
    Want the bulb or just the plant that has released from the bulb?
    Whichever, as long as it becomes a plant. Preferably one that has a plant released from a bulb so its not a dead bulb. Do you have any thats a plant?

Quote Originally Posted by snow999ball View Post
    Fish gallery had a ton this past weekend if you can't find a hobbiest source
    Didnt know that, thank you for letting me know.
    55g Planted Tank
    Plants - Alternanthera Reneckii sp., Bacopa Madagascariensis, Blyxa Japonica, Eleocharis Acicularis, Heternanthera Zosterifolia, Ludwigia Inclinata, Ludwidgia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba', Limnophila Aromatica, Ludwigia Glandulosa, Riccia Fluitans, Rotala Macranda, Rotala Macranda 'Green', Staurogyne sp. 'Porto Velho'

Have 2 I believe that are plants, and one on the bulb. I'll look when I get home.

I was at fish gallery Sunday, or was it Monday? one of those days. they still had the tiger lotus.
    Imprezadude because that's what I drive - JPS Joey.
    #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #13 class n-STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    marineland 27g cube pair. one planted the other nano reef tank. and a 75g. in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliphant View Post
    Have 2 I believe that are plants, and one on the bulb. I'll look when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imprezadude View Post
    I was at fish gallery Sunday, or was it Monday? one of those days. they still had the tiger lotus.
    Thanks all for the prompt responses, I will try fish gallery then. Think corsicana is a tad bit too far for me but will definitely keep you on my list Oliphant in case fish gallery doesnt work out.
    55g Planted Tank

Quote Originally Posted by NursePlaty View Post
    Thanks all for the prompt responses, I will try fish gallery then. Think corsicana is a tad bit too far for me but will definitely keep you on my list Oliphant in case fish gallery doesnt work out.
    Sure thing. Just let me know.

Bought 2 lotuses from Fish Gallery. Thanks all. Closing thread.
    55g Planted Tank

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.