Thread: WTB fish tank

Default WTB fish tank

I'm looking to set up 20-40 gallon aquarium for a family member with a lot of health issues. The doctor has recommend her to get a fish tank to see if that would with revealing stress and lower her blood pressure since the meds are not working. I'm going to make the drive down in a week or two. If you have something for sale please let me know so i can take it with me and set it up for them....Thx

55g used tank 35$, marineland filter 350 20$
    55g Planted Tank
    Light - 7x 23watt 6500K CFL Pigtail bulbs
    Substrate - Eco-Complete+ADA Amazonia Aqua Soil
    Fertilizer - Pressurized CO2, KNO3, KH2PO4, CSM-B
    Plants - Alternanthera Reneckii sp., Bacopa Madagascariensis, Blyxa Japonica, Eleocharis Acicularis, Heternanthera Zosterifolia, Ludwigia Inclinata, Ludwidgia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba', Limnophila Aromatica, Ludwigia Glandulosa, Riccia Fluitans, Rotala Macranda, Rotala Macranda 'Green', Staurogyne sp. 'Porto Velho'

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

40 Gallon Tall 36"L x 12"W x 21"T

Asking $35
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

55 gallon will be too big for the space that is available...thx

I have a 36 bowfront with a stand. I could let it go for $40, can throw in a filter for another $10. let me know if interested, i can get it cleaned up for you.

jerCarr91, I'm very interested in your 36 gallon but Haslet is like an hour drive for me. Do you ever come toward Arlington area? I'm in Desoto

Im willing to travel towards the arlington area. Depending on what part? Im willing to drive to about 820 and 30 for no extra charge.