Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACA Auction

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Default ACA Auction

Is anyone going to ACA auction on Sunday?
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

Where is it going to be. I would like to come it would be my 1st. Is it open to everyone ?

It's in Houston by NASA
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

Can't go that far this time, maybe next time.

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Quite a few peeps from our area there today. Lot of nice fish, looks like there were lots of deals from the rental tanks. Bunch of hard goods and good

were cheap today, vendors didn't want to take it back with them.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

A fair amount of rare and unusual fish there...and I think there was only one bag of yellow labs (it's a festivus miracle!). The auction was the fastest one I have ever been too...if you wanted the item you better jump in early because it was one, two, three, sold most of the time. Auction prices overall were quite high I thought on a lot of items compared to some of the other auctions with a lot of things selling at retail levels. I bought two bags of fish and came home with most of my money.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf View Post
    A fair amount of rare and unusual fish there...and I think there was only one bag of yellow labs (it's a festivus miracle!). The auction was the fastest one I have ever been too...if you wanted the item you better jump in early because it was one, two, three, sold most of the time. Auction prices overall were quite high I thought on a lot of items compared to some of the other auctions with a lot of things selling at retail levels. I bought two bags of fish and came home with most of my money.
    What did you get?

-There is never enough room for tanks !!!!

I wanted go but missed this one...going start putting away a little each month to try and make 2019 ACA in Connecticut

Site Supporter Site Supporter

I didn't buy any fish, did get some sweet deals on food. Took 33 bags of fish to sell but didn't pay a ton of attention to what all the sold for. I believe 1 bag of Cyps sold for $200. Lots of people from out of state, not the usual crowd we see here or in San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by oscar-lover View Post
    What did you get?
    Winemilleri Juvies and some Royal Farowella...was bidding on some apisto's but they went for $85 or more I think.

- - - Updated - - -

I think someone paid $500 for those Paretroplus group.