Thread: Free Frogbit in Plano

Default Free Frogbit in Plano

I am removing all the frogbit (mixed with some duckweed) from my 65 gallon tank. It will be thrown into the compost pile tomorrow (Sunday) if no one wants it.

This will be a porch pick up transaction. If you are interested, send me a PM and tell me when you can pick up. I am near Park and Independence in Plano. I will reply with my address and put a bag of frogbit out for you. I do not have a symbiotic relationship with my phone or computer, so it may take an hour or so for me to reply.

Depending on the number of people interested, I should be able to provide generous portions for up to 4 people. If you don't show up when you say you will, there is a good chance your portion will cook in the heat, be given to someone else or tossed in the compost pile.

20180623_191104.jpg
    Last edited by mscotty12321; 06-24-2018 at 10:39 AM.

I remember seeing your lights on a craigslist post. I'm curious about them, are they diy?

Oops. That is not my picture or tank. I had it saved to my desktop for some reason and accidently attached it to the post. I thought I deleted it before submitting the post and then did not go back to verify that it did not attach.

- - - Updated - - -

It is gone now.
    No interest in the frogbit so far. It will be gone, one way or another, by 3 PM today.

Compost.