Thread: Free blue angels

Default Free blue angels

Angelmania.net is offering summer deals of discounts and FREE BLUE ANGELS. Please check them out. I got mine from them 2 years ago and have never had any problems. My fish have always been extremely healthy.
    "Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present."

Unknown

Thanks for posting! Looks like some really good deals on high quality fish
    75 Gallon High-Tech Planted (Build Stage)

Thanks for the post. Those are beautiful. In my 75 I've got 2 angels, 18 neons, 1 bristlenose pleco, 6 amano shrimp and probably a 100 assassin snails. Can I add 4 more Angels to it?

If you're asking me if you have the room, I'd say yes. If you're asking whether the new angels will get along with the older ones, that's a completely different question. How large are the existing angels? The new ones will be tiny babies, about dime size. I kept mine in a 20 gal for several months, until they were big enough to find in my 75.
    "Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present."

Unknown

Mine are about 2 inch(just the body) now and have been growing super fast than I expected. Neons used to be aggressive to them when I added. But now the tables have turned. Guess I will not add any more big fish.

I'm still on the fence. Gonna set-up a small grow out to at least get them to quarter size before putting them in the main tank.

Now to get 10 or 20 (and thin out when they grow up)
    75 Gallon High-Tech Planted (Build Stage)