Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish List

Default Fish List

Picture is attached. Been a while. I lost everything in harvey. Just bought a new house.

Screenshot_20180515-115445_Samsung Notes.jpg

Sorry about your loss man. Hope you get back on your feet well.

The pics aren't showing up btw.

LOL! I will get a video up soon.

I didn't realize mdoka white lips are that expensive.
    300G, 2 FX5, 1 FX6, Reef Angel Controller
    30+ F1 Frontosa Mpimbwe 4-7"
    16 White Lip Mdoka

110G
    20+ Red Bishop
    20+ Duboisi

What’s shipping prices looking like for zip code 76002?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingtiger View Post
    These came from Germany. And I'm keeping them. Not regular strain.

Just wanted to share my experience with my purchase. I reached out by PM Monday in regards to getting 5 peacocks described which ones in the video. Got a reply right away along with a PayPal invoice shortly after. Tuesday morning Moganman reaches out with pics of the fish he was netting for me, the packaging, and tracking number. Wednesday FedEX shows up and delivers everything as expected. These cichlids and service from Moganman are A+ quality. If anyone is debating gettting anything from his list don’t hesitate as you won’t be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2414 View Post
    Just wanted to share my experience with my purchase. I reached out by PM Monday in regards to getting 5 peacocks described which ones in the video. Got a reply right away along with a PayPal invoice shortly after. Tuesday morning Moganman reaches out with pics of the fish he was netting for me, the packaging, and tracking number. Wednesday FedEX shows up and delivers everything as expected. These cichlids and service from Moganman are A+ quality. If anyone is debating gettting anything from his list don’t hesitate as you won’t be disappointed.
    thats great. I have ordered from Moganman many times already. Prices have been good and he does what he promises. He is also the reason I have my colony of red Bishops, mpimbwes and duboisis.
    300G, 2 FX5, 1 FX6, Reef Angel Controller
    30+ F1 Frontosa Mpimbwe 4-7"
    16 White Lip Mdoka

110G
    20+ Red Bishop
    20+ Duboisi

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingtiger View Post
    White Lips have been on most people's want list so supply and demand dictates a sellers price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ed2414 View Post
    I have bought from him for probably 3-4 yrs if not longer and never had a bad exp or I wouldn't have bought so much!!!

Hell of a seller and an even better person!!!
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.