Quote Originally Posted by ed2414 View Post
Just wanted to share my experience with my purchase. I reached out by PM Monday in regards to getting 5 peacocks described which ones in the video. Got a reply right away along with a PayPal invoice shortly after. Tuesday morning Moganman reaches out with pics of the fish he was netting for me, the packaging, and tracking number. Wednesday FedEX shows up and delivers everything as expected. These cichlids and service from Moganman are A+ quality. If anyone is debating gettting anything from his list don’t hesitate as you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you! It was a pleasure!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingtiger View Post
thats great. I have ordered from Moganman many times already. Prices have been good and he does what he promises. He is also the reason I have my colony of red Bishops, mpimbwes and duboisis.
Thanks bro! Im having a hard time relocating the red bishops now. Glad there are some still out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
White Lips have been on most people's want list so supply and demand dictates a sellers price.

- - - Updated - - -

I have bought from him for probably 3-4 yrs if not longer and never had a bad exp or I wouldn't have bought so much!!!

Hell of a seller and an even better person!!!
Thanks bro! I may be going to ACA. Even if I don't, since it's down here we can grab dinner or something.