Thread: Hell of a Deal...Not

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Default Hell of a Deal...Not

Someone in Burleson (not me) posted this 55 gallon tank, stand and canopy on Facebook for $1,000!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Site Supporter Site Supporter

It's a steal, a steal from the buyer
    Plecos are like Pokemon you gotta catch them all!!!!!!!

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFredPit View Post
    It's a steal, a steal from the buyer
    Yep
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

I bet his first offer is $35 if he delivers it.

Honestly, I price stuff at about 100% of what I want knowing that 99.95% of the offers will be low balls. It is why I don't sell anything anymore.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

where's the info part about it. it could even be a simple typo and they might of meant $100.00 but put the , in the wrong place .. or , hit the "0" a little to long 000 or 0000000000000000000 .
    Imprezadude because that's what I drive - JPS Joey.
    #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #13 class n-STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    marineland 27g cube pair. one planted the other nano reef tank. and a 75g. in the works.