Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longfin White Clouds

Default Longfin White Clouds

Looking for a group of longfin white clouds minnows

Shelldwellers - Multifasciatus, Similis kipili, Brevis Karilani, callipterus
    Rock Dwellers F0 J. marksmithi, J. transcriptus bemba, N. leleupi orange, F0 N. Mustax, Chalinochromis bifrenatus
    Cyprichromis - Utinta, Mpulungu, Microlepidotus Bulu Point, P. nigripinnis
    Sand Sifters X. ornatipinnis, X. bathyphilus kekese, Gantho permaxillaris, L. perspicax, E. descampii

Synodontis - petricola, lucipinnis, polli, polli white, granulosus (w), multipunctatus (w)

Everything I’ve read says they’re practically nonexistent in the pet trade anymore, if not extinct altogether.
    I rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome fresh and saltwater fish. Here is a link to my Facebook page if you are interested in adopting someone new: https://www.facebook.com/DFWFishRescue/
    Current rescue capacity: peaceful- to semi-aggressive fish; 75 gallons and under.

wetspot looks to have them in stock

Long Fin White Cloud (Tanichthys albonubes) TR $6.00 10 for $55.00

https://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/...d=2&Itemid=116

far from extinct...I heard someone say they saw some at a petsmart just last week and I saw some a few weeks prior in the austin area.

Longfin at petsmart?

Rock Dwellers F0 J. marksmithi, J. transcriptus bemba, N. leleupi orange, F0 N. Mustax, Chalinochromis bifrenatus
    Sand Sifters X. ornatipinnis, X. bathyphilus kekese, Gantho permaxillaris, L. perspicax, E. descampii

Synodontis - petricola, lucipinnis, polli, polli white, granulosus (w), multipunctatus (w)

white clouds yes...long fin...I do not know as it was someone down south I think.

Site Supporter Site Supporter

My friend in New Mexico has some beauties. They're red. Just gorgeous. I have some of his males. I want to breed them with my gold shortfins.
    -------------------------------------
    It all started as a child.... I spent hours watching fish, tadpoles and crabs in the stream nearby... then when we went to the beach for vacation I spent my time watching the fish and anenomes in the rock/tidal pools. So here I am now with multiple tank syndrome. Is there even a cure?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazray View Post
    My friend in New Mexico has some beauties. They're red. Just gorgeous. I have some of his males. I want to breed them with my gold shortfins.
    Longfin?

Yes. His reds are long finned.
    It all started as a child.... I spent hours watching fish, tadpoles and crabs in the stream nearby... then when we went to the beach for vacation I spent my time watching the fish and anenomes in the rock/tidal pools. So here I am now with multiple tank syndrome. Is there even a cure?

Here's a crappy cellphone pic of a beautiful fish. IMG_20180324_095933.jpg