Thread: Free watersprite

Default Free watersprite

Everything free

Will keep them for a couple days..if no one wants it, this will go to my compost.
    IMG_20180311_171043.jpg.jpg

Has anyone picked up yet?
    I rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome fresh and saltwater fish. Here is a link to my Facebook page if you are interested in adopting someone new: https://www.facebook.com/DFWFishRescue/
    Current rescue capacity: peaceful to aggressive fish; 150 gallons and under.

Still available.

I’d love to pick up if you don’t mind.
    I rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome fresh and saltwater fish. Here is a link to my Facebook page if you are interested in adopting someone new: https://www.facebook.com/DFWFishRescue/
    Current rescue capacity: peaceful to aggressive fish; 150 gallons and under.

SilentlyAudible sent you a PM couple days ago. Are you still interested?

I'm in Frisco and can pick up today if you still have them!

If you’d ship I’ll take them!

I live in Frisco too, if you want to get rid of anymore pm me

I think I gave away a lot to someone in this group And some went into the compost. That's a shame assuming people buying tiny strands at store for $5-$8. Have been trimming bacopas a lot over the last couple months and still using them to compost. Got lazy of posting here and people not responding. Will try to post when i do my next trim.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

I would be super interested in any plants you are getting rid of. Please, feel free to txt me at 2073172845. I live in Azle but could figure something out. ��