Thread: Looking for ASSASIN SNAILS

Default Looking for ASSASIN SNAILS

Hello everyone,
    I hope everyone is doing fine.
    I used to be alot more active on here and the past year or so I dropped off because of life.
    Im currently working on a 150g tank for a doctor who contracted me to clean it and make it work again.

There is a massive and I mean MASSIVE snail infestation going on so I need some killers.
    I was going to do clown loaches to kill off the snails but the doc wants live bearers in the tank as the main event so my research showed that live bearer babies look tasty to clown loaches so assassin snails it is.
    So if a member on here that's close to the Arlington , Grand Prairie area has any or anyone can point me in the right direction please do.
    thanks everyone,
    sincerely,
    Jason Sherwood
    "I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...
    And then try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
    Ron White

1- 29g-Ren my 7 yr old angel fish and a 5 yr old emarld green cory.
    1- 20g Uno my only survivor from a pair of Angels I used to try to breed.
    1- 15g- 1 cory and 4 darter fish.
    1- 3g -Pinky betta tank

I can give 30 snails for free if you are a site contributor(else $10) and can make it to frisco or plano.

I'm interested,
    How do I contribute? Ill gladly do it,Plus I should have long ago.
    Im heading out to work on the tank and will be home this evening.
    And can donate then.
    Could you pm me an address or phone. I'm thinking maybe we could meet after church tomorrow?
    Thanks,
    Jason
    "I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...
    And then try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
    Ron White

1- 29g-Ren my 7 yr old angel fish and a 5 yr old emarld green cory.
    1- 20g Uno my only survivor from a pair of Angels I used to try to breed.
    1- 15g- 1 cory and 4 darter fish.
    1- 3g -Pinky betta tank

Sent you a PM with my contact. And to contribute (copied from Tuggs old post)...

1) Update your profile to include your Real Name. This is a private field that other users will not be able to see. It's at the bottom of the following link:
    http://www.dfwfishbox.com/forums/pro...do=editprofile

2) Go to the following link and you're card will be automatically generated. This should display well on a smartphone.
    http://www.dfwfishbox.com/forums/pro...vb4/sscard.php

What happened to Tugg?

Shelldwellers - Multifasciatus, Similis kipili, Brevis Karilani, callipterus
    Rock Dwellers F0 J. marksmithi, J. transcriptus bemba, N. leleupi orange, F0 N. Mustax, Chalinochromis bifrenatus
    Cyprichromis - Utinta, Mpulungu, Microlepidotus Bulu Point, P. nigripinnis
    Sand Sifters X. ornatipinnis, X. bathyphilus kekese, Gantho permaxillaris, L. perspicax, E. descampii

Synodontis - petricola, lucipinnis, polli, polli white, granulosus (w), multipunctatus (w)

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

I suspect life, work and family. He was spread pretty thin. and to make donation you go to the top bar, drop down Quick Links, and make donation is the bottom one.
    Gee, I get a sig file?

still have some assasin snails?