Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dovii

I love my black nasties many say they're mean and attack each other and despite being very territorial the bigger they get they haven't killed each other over aggression yet
    55 gallon, 29 Planted breeder tank, 40 Gallon Split Haitiensis grow out/Shell dweller tank

They really are some nice looking fish lol

I may have a few I let go of if not the whole group eventually if you'd be interested
    55 gallon, 29 Planted breeder tank, 40 Gallon Split Haitiensis grow out/Shell dweller tank

Yes. I would love to grab some. lol

If you get your post count up pm me I will be in town for the swap meet and may let go of a few

I love just about any parachromis, currently keeping 2 gold jags, a male mota and a male dovii. Also a breeding pair of black nasty (big cloud of 1 month free swimmers)from UmbeeKing. Along with some trimacs (and fry), umbee, arowana, peacock bass, and a rtc hybrid

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Welcome to the box
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.