Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TCA Swap Meet March 11

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
    What type of filters are you bringing? Between my tons of tanking and the fact I have been referred to as a "Filter Hoarder" I am always looking for filters.
    we won't know what all we will be trading/selling till probably sometime next week because this weekend we are supposed to be picking up so much equipment we have to rent a uhaul. After we go through it all we will post what we have for sale or trade
    Plecos are like Pokemon you gotta catch them all!!!!!!!

Fahaka Puffer

Tentatively going to try to attend this one. Normally I have to miss out.
    Last edited by drag13honda; 02-16-2018 at 10:25 PM.

update they are moving to a new location. http://www.texasaquaticsfish.com/ they should have stuff reopened and ready to go on march 3rd.
    Imprezadude because that's what I drive - JPS Joey.
    #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #13 class n-STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    marineland 27g cube pair. one planted the other nano reef tank. and a 75g. in the works.

Looks like they are stepping up in the world.

-john

Site Supporter Site Supporter

New address for the lazies that won't pull the link.

5064 davis blvd north richland hills

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

How many children can I bring without offending anyone? (I really want to come, this usually ends badly)
    Gee, I get a sig file?

Of course I'm out of town. Been wanting to get to a meeting, but never around when they happen.

Hopefully next time.
    75 Gallon High-Tech Planted (Build Stage)

Me too.
    last year I missed it because of a surgery
    this year I will be driving home from San Antonio on that Sunday.

Anyone who is planning on coming have some Malaysian Trumpet Snails to spare?

Texas Aquatics has moved to Davis Blvd. in North Richland Hills. Check their website and/or Facebook page for the specific address.

We are planning on bringing some air pumps, filters, lights, a big canister filter (parts only), and anything else I can dig out of the tractor shed that Marvin will turn loose of. I also need to dig up some "walking" iris (blue dutch/Siberian) out of the front ditch because they have "walked" so far that they are beginning to clog it and prevent it from draining properly. In the past week or so, we have received a foot and a half of rain, and more is predicted, so we need to nip a clogged ditch problem in the bud. My Louisiana iris are also in need of some thinning. If anyone is interested in these two types of iris, let me know with a post here. Also, I can go diving for some dormant lotus tubers.

I am considering bringing some canned goods to sell, plus some kale and collard greens from my garden patches. Is there any interest in those items??

Hope to see everyone on the 11th, weather permitting!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.