Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverbears Needed

I've got some different types of guppies, some mollies and platies as well, and I even have some Starburst endlers I got from the following site that I've bred enough to sell. https://lrbaquatics.com/products/2-p...ndlers-w-fries
    I'm located in SW Fort Worth. PM me if interested.

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

I am relatively sure that either my australian rainbows or my corydoras purchased in November came with enteric septicemia. treatment with medicated feed (with tetracycline) is working when nothing else did. I originally thought they had columnaris based on saddle type marking on one fish. They all acted frightened (septicemia infects the brain) and no other symptoms on most before they dropped dead. I thought my pH was dipping. When I was down to 2 dwarf rainbows (purchased at same time) and 3 corydoras cats , plus a couple of guppies I'd infected by moving the purchased cories I moved to a clean tank with water from another clean tank and changed tactics. Fish quit being scared and started begging for food after a couple of days. The guppies still died, one of the cories did, but he was a good 7 or 8 years old.

This stuff comes in at the wholesale level. It isn't just connected tanks, I got these at a store that does use separate tanks (but may use communal filtration)
    Gee, I get a sig file?

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Sorry to hear that, Gypsi. Yeah, I don't worry about tanks being connected or not. I've had them get sick from all kind's of stores. Now I watch the fish and quarantine religiously. I'll even treat prophylactically in some cases.
    -------------------------------------
    It all started as a child.... I spent hours watching fish, tadpoles and crabs in the stream nearby... then when we went to the beach for vacation I spent my time watching the fish and anenomes in the rock/tidal pools. So here I am now with multiple tank syndrome. Is there even a cure?

Quote Originally Posted by madbadger98 View Post
    May get some flak for this but I bought a trio of red eye koi swordtails and a red velvet male swordtail to replace my male that passed away from petco for family cheap and watched them and their tank mates for about an hour before pulling the trigger but with a 30 day guarantee it makes it worth it considering a local fish store (that won't be named) sold me a trio and a few other fish with which all died in quarantine within a week
    Started treating for fin rot a couple days ago and being back at college and my grandmother taking care of them and being on a strict schedule on feeding and getting the meds into the tank I think I should be fine after the medication process ive had large angels get the same problem and healed them right up perfectly
    55 gallon, 29 Planted breeder tank, 40 Gallon Split Haitiensis grow out/Shell dweller tank

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

I used to treat prophylactically for hexamita on all cichlids, a practice I am returning to. Starting with my breeding pair of angels as soon as I move her back in.
    Gee, I get a sig file?

0-Post

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickDominick View Post
    I've got some different types of guppies, some mollies and platies as well, and I even have some Starburst endlers I got from the following site that I've bred enough to sell. https://lrbaquatics.com/products/2-p...ndlers-w-fries
    I'm located in SW Fort Worth. PM me if interested.
    interested in the starburst endlers how much. im looking for 6-10
    sorry cant pm yet