Thread: How to delete old uploaded pictures

Name Dropper Site Supporter fishman76092's Avatar

Default How to delete old uploaded pictures

I just uploaded a couple of pics of fish to sell today and saw that I have 10+ pages of old pics to choose from as attachments. Anyone know how to delete these? I went into my profile, checked pictures, settings, etc can't find them anywhere. Didn't see an option to delete them while managing attachments in the listing process for the buy/sell either. Thanks
    180g
    Striped Raphael catfish (37 years old)
    Glypto. gibbiceps pleco

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

I don't think you can. I think you can only delete images where you never posted that pic or if you posted and no one commented than u can.

My theory is that if you delete the pic than it alters the post which might be closed and can't be altered
    ..just my theory.

Some smart person am I right or left?
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

Weird, maybe you can't...

I can delete them from behind the scenes. Let me know if you want me to do it.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

I wouldn't mind having all mone deleted. some of the pics I don't even have those fish anore
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
    I wouldn't mind having all mone deleted. some of the pics I don't even have those fish anore

Shoot me a PM with what you want deleted. I can delete everything older than a certain date (IE: everything older than 6 months..) Or I can delete all.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

sent pm