Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: power airpump that can go down about 30"

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

kinda of loud if you have them in your house but mine are in the garage. I swear by them for ease and keeping the utility lower due to fewer air pumps
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
    kinda of loud if you have them in your house but mine are in the garage. I swear by them for ease and keeping the utility lower due to fewer air pumps
    do you insulate the garage? I have always worried about the summer/winter temps.

in the winter I put 2 old sheets under the garage doors to block cold and use one space heater. My garage stays about 75° in the winter.

In the summer I just open the doors more and use a fan to circulate air.
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

A good example Thursday night in Burleson got down to 25° and felt like 16° but my garage was still 73°.

All I did was have 2 sheets under each garage door to stop the cold air and ran a single space heater which was up against the wall connecting the garage and house.

Just thought I would give u an update on one of the coldest nights we have had here in North Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
    A good example Thursday night in Burleson got down to 25° and felt like 16° but my garage was still 73°.

All I did was have 2 sheets under each garage door to stop the cold air and ran a single space heater which was up against the wall connecting the garage and house.

Just thought I would give u an update on one of the coldest nights we have had here in North Texas.
    that is great, I wouldve thought differently. what kind of space heater? thanks for the update.

I will take a pic and ppst tomorrow

As proposed here is the pic of my heater for the garage and I don't use aquarium heater just this.
    Attached Images Attached Images