Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: power airpump that can go down about 30"

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

kinda of loud if you have them in your house but mine are in the garage. I swear by them for ease and keeping the utility lower due to fewer air pumps
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
    kinda of loud if you have them in your house but mine are in the garage. I swear by them for ease and keeping the utility lower due to fewer air pumps
    do you insulate the garage? I have always worried about the summer/winter temps.

in the winter I put 2 old sheets under the garage doors to block cold and use one space heater. My garage stays about 75° in the winter.

In the summer I just open the doors more and use a fan to circulate air.
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

A good example Thursday night in Burleson got down to 25° and felt like 16° but my garage was still 73°.

All I did was have 2 sheets under each garage door to stop the cold air and ran a single space heater which was up against the wall connecting the garage and house.

Just thought I would give u an update on one of the coldest nights we have had here in North Texas.

A good example Thursday night in Burleson got down to 25° and felt like 16° but my garage was still 73°.

All I did was have 2 sheets under each garage door to stop the cold air and ran a single space heater which was up against the wall connecting the garage and house.

Just thought I would give u an update on one of the coldest nights we have had here in North Texas.
    that is great, I wouldve thought differently. what kind of space heater? thanks for the update.

I will take a pic and ppst tomorrow

As proposed here is the pic of my heater for the garage and I don't use aquarium heater just this.

do u use one of these.

do u use one of these.
    no I got an email from cobalt about a sale on their site and saw it while looking around.

I use one of these below, but dont know if it will do what the OP is asking. cant imagine it wouldnt as it is pretty powerful
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002JPEVMC...5XBQBSK5&psc=1