Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: power airpump that can go down about 30"

couldn't find my pump. I saw small baby pumps in a box though. let me get throw today and I'll get some photos.
    Imprezadude because that's what I drive - JPS Joey.
    #SOLOmatters --- autocross is fun! #13 class n-STS .
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
    marineland 27g cube pair. one planted the other nano reef tank. and a 75g. in the works.

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickchapman View Post
    do you insulate the garage? I have always worried about the summer/winter temps.
    Another good example is this week it got down to 16F and felt like 7, now my garage did get cold (66) but no loss fish.

And this was one of the coldest few days in North Texas since 1979 and I didn't lose any fish.
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
    Another good example is this week it got down to 16F and felt like 7, now my garage did get cold (66) but no loss fish.

And this was one of the coldest few days in North Texas since 1979 and I didn't lose any fish.
    thats great. I think I would be worried about running the space heater all day though.

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

it's plugged into a $40 power strip that has a circuit break built in. if it overheats the entire strip shuts off. It warranties $250,000 against any damage cause while using it. It even has a USB port to charge your phone and a telephone jack.
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.