Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Ideas

These tanks they have really cool dimensions, given the depth of the tank i would do

-shell swellers colony at the bottom and a small group of Cyps for the top.
    -cardinal tetras and fancy pleco
    -single species Rainbowfish colony
    -single large medium sized cichlid, show specimen
    -Large school of pork chop rasboras
    -All male guppy/endler tank
    -Dwarf puffer (not pea puffer) if you can find one
    _ zebra danios for top, giant danios for mid level, dwarf catfish of sometype for the bottom like corys
    - goldfish tank, redcaps look cool in a group

-There is never enough room for tanks !!!!

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virc003 View Post
    I'd like to make a local biotope and catch whatever fish I can in any nearby creek.
    While there are a few fish that are really cool. I am not into this. I wish I could get into it...

Quote Originally Posted by oscar-lover View Post
    These tanks they have really cool dimensions, given the depth of the tank i would do
    -shell swellers colony at the bottom and a small group of Cyps for the top. (This is something I have really been pondering.. also thought about a small colony of Tropheus and some gobies...)
    -cardinal tetras and fancy pleco (I have terrible luck with plecos..)
    -single species Rainbowfish colony (Interesting..haven't thought about this.. a big colony of dwarf neons would be interesting..)
    -single large medium sized cichlid, show specimen (not really into doing this again)
    -Large school of pork chop rasboras (I used to have a colony of these guys.. I have been looking for a deal to grab a bunch for my 240g.. now I am afraid the BBE (fire eel) would eat them)
    -All male guppy/endler tank (No...)
    -Dwarf puffer (not pea puffer) if you can find one (I have a MBU, I think 1 puffer is all I want to tango with now)
    _ zebra danios for top, giant danios for mid level, dwarf catfish of sometype for the bottom like corys
    - goldfish tank, redcaps look cool in a group (I thought about this.. blacked out tank single pendant light and I think this would be really interesting...)
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

pair of adult breeding discus, with a zebra pleco, and cardinal tetras.
    Imprezadude because that's what I drive - JPS Joey.
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    marineland 27g cube pair. one planted the other nano reef tank.