Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Co2 fill ups

I used to pay around $32 to exchange my 10lb, this time i went to bacon equipment co in dallas and they fill it up on the spot, it was $32 for 2 10lb bottle. Theres a hydroponic store by cowboy stadium that'll exchange 20lb cylinder for $26 out the door.

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

Someone can correct me on this if I am wrong.. but my understanding of turning off your CO2 with the lights is that your plants are not processing the C02 and it causes a buildup and a dip on the PH level.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

The buildup of CO2 will cause the PH to drop, lights out will exacerbate the situation. At what rate/intensity varies substantially so it could be a non-issue or an actual issue.

Bigger overarching reason is to not waste CO2 on plants that aren't gonna use it. It's universally true.
    75 Gallon High-Tech Planted (Build Stage)

I've used beer stores and do an exchange no problems. I use keg and barrels at 15 and custer plano tx and spec's just north of parker and 75 in plano. 15-20 bucks to fill up a 10 pound bottle.
    Imprezadude because that's what I drive - JPS Joey.
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    marineland 27g cube pair. one planted the other nano reef tank.