Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom routed acrylic tanks and sumps

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverNautilus View Post
    Absolutely, i only need from you specifications on dimensions and hole placement
    Did u see my pm?
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Blessed by God Site Supporter TanyaQ2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Thanks! Sounds like I better stick to glass.
    chicken

Michael, everything you and Bruce do is excellent...take the plunge!

Thanks everyone here for showing your interest, i have been away on business and finally back in town. I will be going through all of your requests and inquiries as soon as I can get back to my desk!!

Blessed by God Site Supporter TanyaQ2000's Avatar

take your time...so very nice of you to offer although you may regret it

It has been asked if I can prepare the cut pieces for end user assembly or if I can do the assembly myself.

I can prepare the materials for end user assembly if you are looking to save some costs, however my intent is to do all the assembly on my end to control the quality of the build.

The assembly cost is dependent on the thicknesses and sizes of the aquariums/sumps/accessories to be built as well as the complexity of the build.

If you are to build it yourself then i can insure that the sizes of each panel will be appropriate to the build according to the material thicknesses however the cost of error on the end user part will not be covered and you will have to cover the costs of a replacement panel should a mistake happen..

I'm more than happy to instruct you on how to build and weld or help with some troubleshooting.

That being said, Uaru Joey / DIY King on Youtube has a very in depth instructional video series on building acrylic tanks and I myself being a professional in the industry of working with acrylics give him my full seal of approval.