Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason from Mansfield glad to be here!

Snail

Default Jason from Mansfield glad to be here!

Just got back into the fish hobby about 2 months ago after being absent about 7 years, about half way done with my fish room about 25 tanks going and another 25 or so coming along. Have not made up my mind what I'm going to focus on yet, growing out some dime size discus, love plecostamus and love the color and selective breeding of guppies.

Posting it all on my youtube chanel if your interested
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0TJ1X7NobKNf8qDnWPsBhw

Thanks Jason

Welcome to the box! Wow, it sounds like you've jumped in with both feet! We're glad you found us.
    "Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present."

Unknown

Jason, welcome to the box. Glad to have you. Keep us posted on what you decide to do with your fishroom.

Welcome to the box!

Looks like you're off to a great start. Looking forward to seeing the fish room complete and stocked up. Very nice video. May have some spare parts here you can use

Just a long for the ride biggin's Avatar

Welcome to the site. Looks like you have a good start so far.

You might try and talk with some of the folks who have or have had fish rooms for some tips.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. " - Mitch Hedberg

“If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it.” – Anonymous

Welcome, sounds like you are off to a good start. I use to raise/breed discus and angels back in the day. now in to reef and planted tanks. I may try to bring some cherry shrimp and sunkist one of these days.
    Imprezadude because that's what I drive - JPS Joey.
    I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
    Corals and crack have a lot in common – they’re both high priced tiny pieces of rock that can disappear in the blink of en eye"
    93g cube-salt(took down, may do fresh in it)27g cube planted, //// " I'm Afraid of the Americans! , I'm Afraid of the world " !!! .

Snail

Default Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, excited to be here and looking forward to getting to know each of you, I went to the last Cichlids auction in Irving so I may have seen some of you there. Some much stuff to re learn!

Warning, I'll hurt your reputation UncleSamsPuppet's Avatar

Welcome to the site and back to the hobby.

Dang, starting back into the hobby with a full fish room is pretty impressive. I will definitely be subscribing to your YouTube channel to follow along!
    Thank you,
    Drew
    (AndrewH)
    My Aquariums

"Wisdom is knowledge applied through personal experience" - me

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Welcome to thebox
    Masoni, Yellow OB,Turkis, Ngara Flametails, Dragon Bloods, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Moba Frontosa, Gold Kawanga, Masoni Reef and Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf.