Thread: In need of tanks

Default In need of tanks

Hello All,
    I am in need of tanks and looking for to purchase a 6ft or 8ft tank with 30" width . If anyone have one for sale or know where could I get a quotes to order new tank please let me know.

Thanks so much in advance.
    300 Gallon Petrochromis Red Bulu point
    240 Gallon Tropheus Ikola

Hey Vinny. If you post this in the want to buy section, you will get better results. You may need to get your post count up though.

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

welcome Vinny. Find things to post on and reply to.
    Gee, I get a sig file?

check with Unclesamspuppets here http://www.dfwfishbox.com/forums/pro...-com-Group-Buy

he might be putting an order in with glasscages.com

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

I want send u a pm but I Can't until you have 10 posts. So just reply to a post and then either pm me or I will check back. Posts in fish mongers (sales) don't count towards your post number.

But I have a 6 ' tank with a 3d background
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vinny917 View Post
    Hello All,
    I am in need of tanks and looking for to purchase a 6ft or 8ft tank with 30" width . If anyone have one for sale or know where could I get a quotes to order new tank please let me know.

Thanks so much in advance.
    I have a 100 or 120 can't remember with a DOY 3d background. Thinking of selling it for $250 or so and it comes with a black.stand. Tank has black trim.

And the 2nd thing I see your signature line says Petro So Bulu. If you have fry or any size really I would be willing to trade u tank for petro. I might throw in money for something to.get a decent size colony and am willing to.
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Thanks Cardude,
    i am just looking to get another tank with a bit deeper in width. I just sold my group of 50 Red Bulu and no longer have frys for trade .
    300 Gallon Petrochromis Red Bulu point
    240 Gallon Tropheus Ikola

Glad I stumbled on to this post,it helps me out on tring tobsebd pm's and looking for tanks. Really looking for 1 thats 6ft or better.

Quote Originally Posted by kt34 View Post
    Glad I stumbled on to this post,it helps me out on tring tobsebd pm's and looking for tanks. Really looking for 1 thats 6ft or better.
    what about this:
    http://www.dfwfishbox.com/forums/pro...rylic-Aquarium