Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kensfish

I visited Neptune Aquatics website but could not find any the dry food section? Does he only sell dry food on Facebook?

-There is never enough room for tanks !!!!

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf View Post
    I ordered a few months back without issue...I talked to him once on the phone a few years ago...that being said, he was going through bankruptcy at one time I think and seems to never have stuff in stock anymore so buyer beware.
    The stuff he seems to have is his own brands. Every time I log on every single shipping bag is sold out and he never seems to restock.

All I ever buy is his brand of food and that's only because my fish love it like it has something addictive in it.
    All About African Cichlids (Facebook page & group, Instagram and Gmail account). Masoni, Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Pheno Star Sapphires, Zrock Lithobates, Mdoka White Lips, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Gold Kawanga OB, Pundimilia Mwanza Gulf a d way too many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazray View Post
    Here's the plecocaine info if anyone wants to try it: https://www.facebook.com/Neptune-Aqu...837/?pnref=lhc. It's sold by John Patakos from Neptune Aquatics. He's got good ethics and business practices. And he has many other products like earthworm and blackworm sticks. I compared the ingredients with Kens and John's food is superior.
    here it is as well.
    http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...odp&1506882799

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by oscar-lover View Post
    I visited Neptune Aquatics website but could not find any the dry food section? Does he only sell dry food on Facebook?
    Yeah he does sell on Aquabid too. Here's a list of all his current auctions. http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...ller&Lohachata.

The Facebook post possibly has more options listed. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...63748500395837
    -------------------------------------
    It all started as a child.... I spent hours watching fish, tadpoles and crabs in the stream nearby... then when we went to the beach for vacation I spent my time watching the fish and anenomes in the rock/tidal pools. So here I am now with multiple tank syndrome. Is there even a cure?

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by carddude123 View Post
    All I ever buy is his brand of food and that's only because my fish love it like it has something addictive in it.
    Then you may want to try Neptune Aquatics' food.

Many of Ken's pellets and flakes are from the same supplier as Neptune Aquatics but Neptune's don't seem to have the artificial preservatives that Ken's do. Some of Ken's flakes are made by Ziegler so those may be different.

My fish like Ken's food and like Neptune's too. I feed some flakes but mostly the stix. I used plecocaine number 1 for fry and number 2 for my plecos and cories. They go crazy for it and most species are happily breeding. Also, he sends food samples, along with free gifts like candy and pens. Kinda fun.
    -------------------------------------
    It all started as a child.... I spent hours watching fish, tadpoles and crabs in the stream nearby... then when we went to the beach for vacation I spent my time watching the fish and anenomes in the rock/tidal pools. So here I am now with multiple tank syndrome. Is there even a cure?