Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posts in WTB and for Sale threads

Default Posts in WTB and for Sale threads

When can I make posts in the WTB/ Sale forums?

I've beeen posting like mad!

Now ... think when you passed 10 post

Who Dat? Site Administrator Tugg's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Its 20 for the Fish Monger section. At 10 you get PMs. Also, replying to fishmonger threads dont count.
    Not a Site Supporter yet? Become one HERE
    You are a Site Supporter? Get your Member Card HERE for possible discounts and promotions from our Retail Sponsors

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rfish View Post
    Now ... think when you passed 10 post
    just start a few threads. I joined just a yr ago and look at my post count already.
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

I am just looking for a stand any stand that would support a 40 gallon tank
    HootaCow!

Blessed by God Site Supporter TanyaQ2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hootacow View Post
    I am just looking for a stand any stand that would support a 40 gallon tank
    Hootacow, the TCA auction is next Sunday, the 19th, in Irving. You never know what'll come up for bid if you don't get any response. I have a stand but I think it is too narrow for a 40. I do have 2 metal stands that you could put a wood top on at the size required. Get your post count up so you can PM me if interested and I'll get pics...I'm in Irving very close to the auction location.

Site Supporter Site Supporter Malefactor's Avatar

You say that, i started on this site intending to look for a few things... Now i have a 3 tiered breeding rack, a huge reef tank, several fry tank. tons of equipment, but most of all, and most importantly, TONS AND TONS of advice and help from fellow members... Especially when i do something stupid or try to do something unconventional that ends up working for better ideas of how to get it to work the way i want. Or, just what's wrong when something odd happens. There's lots of information, valuable resource and even good friends here to be had :-) Stick around, make a few posts, say hello and see where it leads. You won't regret it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaQ2000 View Post
    Hootacow, the TCA auction is next Sunday, the 19th, in Irving. You never know what'll come up for bid if you don't get any response. I have a stand but I think it is too narrow for a 40. I do have 2 metal stands that you could put a wood top on at the size required. Get your post count up so you can PM me if interested and I'll get pics...I'm in Irving very close to the auction location.

I'm sad now, i need 2 weeks notice, not a week and a half. Didn't realize it was this soon and can't get the day off :-( suckage... and i just got money conning... errr... HELPING a coworker out with some equipment... (i would NEVER do that to anyone here, but coworkers are fair game!!!)
    135G Reef, 3X75G Breeding Rack, 55G sump, 10G Shrimp / Daphnia farm, 10G Fry Tank, 5G Brine Shrimp, 60G Oceanic almost cube-Additional grow out. Another 60 and a 30 on standby for fishroom.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.