Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leaker 100g

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by denierlexiese View Post
    The challenge will be for me properly resealing a 200 gallon, and not breaking any of the heavy glass. Maybe i need to special commercialized clamps or something... IDL. I was hoping a member with experience would be able to help me do it together to maximize the chance of success.
    I got a buddy who has not only resealed and replaced entire glass pieces but has made 125 gallon tanks from scratch and even made stands and canopies to go with them
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

He's good!
    Gee, I get a sig file?

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Thanks guys!!! I'm debating what I want to do with the system. I might just get rid of it because I don't like that I have an aquarium that I can't manage [i.e. lift] with two people when something bad happens. That said you have developed my confidence after watching DIY kings videos, and others so I'm going to stew on this for awhile based on what I can get a smaller aquarium for whether this is even worth my time or not.

Site Supporter Site Supporter

20180411_220125.jpg

Got in the tank - 200 gallon, youtube vidoes said it should hold my weight. Found the leak first hand. Slit in the black silicon.