Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: What spawned for you today?

lol.. Poor dad's hiding.

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

My yellow angel got quite upset about my flash, I started squishing snails at waters edge after feeding and he or she came nipping at my fingers. WP_20171021_11_21_40_Pro.jpg
    Look at all the hatched eggs on that leaf. he/she was getting huge bites of food and spitting at the eggs so I'm guessing they have hatched
    Gee, I get a sig file?

Had another decent group of Geo. Red Head Tapajos but I think some tetra's got into the breeding trap and ate all but about 10 fry. My pair of Apisto Agassizi Sp. "Tefe" have spawned 5-6 times since I have had them with the eggs appearing to be fertile much of the time...I finally put a coconut cave in their tank and she spawned in it and I could see fry on the bottom of the cave a few days ago. I started some BBS in anticipation only to find the female had moved under a piece of wood with no fry in site ...I checked on them this evening and she was still yellow and out in the open above a large group of fry (probably 50+). I siphoned out what I could with a turkey baster and left her to defend the rest from the neon's.

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

i have a pair of diamond tetras in with platies and mollies and this evening I spotted what has to be a juvenile diamond tetra about 3/8 inch long. Don't know if there are more. But it is exciting. I have a lot of java fern and other plants in the tank so pretty good cover.
    Gee, I get a sig file?