Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: What spawned for you today?

Site Supporter Site Supporter

Most of the adults I sell will spawn quickly if you set them up right. I don't keep a cave or any place for them to do it they usually get busy right away.

that is why I like getting pairs from you =)
    Plecos are like Pokemon you gotta catch them all!!!!!!!

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

In my case it's what hasn't spawned...I have about w,300 african fry/juvies
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.

My electric blue acaras spawned a couple days ago. moved the eggs because they never survive in my 125. 19 Angelfish, 10 EBA's, 5 Kribs and 6 cory cats. Hopefully i can get them to hatch and survive. They lay every other week but this is my first time putting forth effort to get them to survive.

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

would ya believe, Buenos Aires Tetras spawned a month ago, before I delivered the adults. I feed empty tanks to get the filter going, have a pretty good bunch of half inch babies in there now
    Gee, I get a sig file?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

My EBA's bred again. A pair spawned on each side of my 125. I added a ton more plants and moved some fish out. Maybe that will help with survival rate.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Geophagus Red Head Tapajos but Dad and Mom got caught slippin and their 50+ eggs dissapeared :[

Sunset altolamprologus compressicepps x2

Frugal Fishkeeper Site Supporter

it's what won't spawn, my cherry shrimp are all adult size, I'm waiting, the snails have been removed.
    Gee, I get a sig file?

Site Supporter Site Supporter carddude123's Avatar

I acquired 2 breeding groups that came from Sweeden and they are Lithochromis Rufus and Haplochromis sp. Rainbow both are Lake Victorian and haven't been seen in North America in 15 years.

The 1st pic is the Rufus and one of my females is now holding...the Rainbows are still small
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Turkis, Lemon Jake, Red Kaiser, Lwanda, Bi-Colors, Germ Red, Zrock Lithobates, Xyistromis Flamebacks, Albino Eureka Red, and a ton more.