Recent Blogs Posts

1. Evolution of my 36g bf

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMinister View Post
    My tank has changed a lot since I started it a few years ago...I love how the plants have filled in...the plants on the left and in center as well as the anubis are the sames ones that started in my original tank. When I learned about co2 and ferts, everything took off! Forgive me for forgetting names of my plants...i need to research them and figure it out and then remember it... I've got 24 fish in the tank-
    5 otos
    6 punctatus cory's
    10 silver tip tetras
    1 dwarf gourami
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Finally back in it! Cycling my tank!

Name:  AEF3C84C-FE3A-472C-9C87-FC6D3F9B8176.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  1,021.3 KB

Here she is!! If anyone had any yellow labs theyíre looking to part with. My little guys could use some company 😁😁
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fundraiser

HELLO ALL !
    I'M TRYING TO GET SOME MONEY RAISED FOR CHRIS MOBLEY , MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHO HE IS . WE HAVE A COLLECTION BUCKET AT THE THE FISH GALLERY OFF
    GREENVILLE AVE AND PARK. .
    HE IS VERY SICK AND I'M TRYING TO RAISE MONEY TO HELP HIM AND HIS FAMILY. HE'S IN THE I.C.U. IN DALLAS . HE'S RECOVERING SLOWLY BUT IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE FOR HIM TO FULLY RECOVER.
    PLEASE STOP BY AND DONATE WHAT EVER YOU CAN , EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
    THANK YOU
    RACHEL
    (I WORK

Updated 08-09-2016 at 04:37 PM by the fish gallery

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Do I Over-React? Meh.

This is a Blog, so it's different from a Thread. It's not intended to be helpful necessarily, or even interesting. We hope that we are still interesting, even with online people. But it's hard to tell from here some days. And I want to put me out here a little bit just for personal interest to be honest about it but anyway a Blog being that, means nobody is obligated to read it unless they just want to. So that having been said I was wanting to explain me a little, and it's not about what you ...

Updated 05-08-2015 at 06:07 PM by TetraFan (stuff like that)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fear.

Do you know, I am fully aware that easily half of this is because of my attitude about it. I donít like them, I donít like plastic as much as I used to, I donít like being sick, I donít like BEING AFRAID. And Iím taking it out on everyone. I am fully aware of this.
    But the PROBLEM is that I donít care. I know itís a problem, Iíve just been bugging my Wife about it and sheíll never say this and I understand that Iím right, I DO understand at least a little of what is going on. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast