Recent Blogs Posts

1. Fundraiser

HELLO ALL !
    I'M TRYING TO GET SOME MONEY RAISED FOR CHRIS MOBLEY , MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHO HE IS . WE HAVE A COLLECTION BUCKET AT THE THE FISH GALLERY OFF
    GREENVILLE AVE AND PARK. .
    HE IS VERY SICK AND I'M TRYING TO RAISE MONEY TO HELP HIM AND HIS FAMILY. HE'S IN THE I.C.U. IN DALLAS . HE'S RECOVERING SLOWLY BUT IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE FOR HIM TO FULLY RECOVER.
    PLEASE STOP BY AND DONATE WHAT EVER YOU CAN , EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
    THANK YOU
    RACHEL
    (I WORK

Updated 08-09-2016 at 04:37 PM by the fish gallery

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Do I Over-React? Meh.

This is a Blog, so it's different from a Thread. It's not intended to be helpful necessarily, or even interesting. We hope that we are still interesting, even with online people. But it's hard to tell from here some days. And I want to put me out here a little bit just for personal interest to be honest about it but anyway a Blog being that, means nobody is obligated to read it unless they just want to. So that having been said I was wanting to explain me a little, and it's not about what you ...

Updated 05-08-2015 at 06:07 PM by TetraFan (stuff like that)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fear.

Do you know, I am fully aware that easily half of this is because of my attitude about it. I donít like them, I donít like plastic as much as I used to, I donít like being sick, I donít like BEING AFRAID. And Iím taking it out on everyone. I am fully aware of this.
    But the PROBLEM is that I donít care. I know itís a problem, Iíve just been bugging my Wife about it and sheíll never say this and I understand that Iím right, I DO understand at least a little of what is going on. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Puppet

Okay so I died again last night for a minute.
    It's not COMMON but it's becoming a part of the Cycle of my particular illness. It'll happen again in a month or so, six weeks.
    So, I'm given some more insight. Want to just type it out before I change my mind.
    Current take on the Afterlife seems to go like this. When you die, you wake up in what is basically a control booth. It's feeding you.
    Yes, like the Matrix but the Matrix is feeding off of you and keeping you prisoner, ...

Updated 04-20-2015 at 02:45 PM by TetraFan (punctuation corrections)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Freshwater Refugium with an OVERFLOW BOX! TOOK IT DOWN

It doesn't work, man. There's no way you can ever "calibrate" something like that. It just doesn't work!
    I can see this becoming a major disaster; I'm shutting it down and taking it apart today. I don't need it anyway, it's a freshwater tank.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast