Recent Blogs Posts

1. Finally back in it! Cycling my tank!

Name:  AEF3C84C-FE3A-472C-9C87-FC6D3F9B8176.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  1,021.3 KB

Here she is!! If anyone had any yellow labs theyíre looking to part with. My little guys could use some company 😁😁
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fundraiser

HELLO ALL !
    I'M TRYING TO GET SOME MONEY RAISED FOR CHRIS MOBLEY , MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHO HE IS . WE HAVE A COLLECTION BUCKET AT THE THE FISH GALLERY OFF
    GREENVILLE AVE AND PARK. .
    HE IS VERY SICK AND I'M TRYING TO RAISE MONEY TO HELP HIM AND HIS FAMILY. HE'S IN THE I.C.U. IN DALLAS . HE'S RECOVERING SLOWLY BUT IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE FOR HIM TO FULLY RECOVER.
    PLEASE STOP BY AND DONATE WHAT EVER YOU CAN , EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
    THANK YOU
    RACHEL
    (I WORK

Updated 08-09-2016 at 03:37 PM by the fish gallery

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Do I Over-React? Meh.

This is a Blog, so it's different from a Thread. It's not intended to be helpful necessarily, or even interesting. We hope that we are still interesting, even with online people. But it's hard to tell from here some days. And I want to put me out here a little bit just for personal interest to be honest about it but anyway a Blog being that, means nobody is obligated to read it unless they just want to. So that having been said I was wanting to explain me a little, and it's not about what you ...

Updated 05-08-2015 at 05:07 PM by TetraFan (stuff like that)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fear.

Do you know, I am fully aware that easily half of this is because of my attitude about it. I donít like them, I donít like plastic as much as I used to, I donít like being sick, I donít like BEING AFRAID. And Iím taking it out on everyone. I am fully aware of this.
    But the PROBLEM is that I donít care. I know itís a problem, Iíve just been bugging my Wife about it and sheíll never say this and I understand that Iím right, I DO understand at least a little of what is going on. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Puppet

Okay so I died again last night for a minute.
    It's not COMMON but it's becoming a part of the Cycle of my particular illness. It'll happen again in a month or so, six weeks.
    So, I'm given some more insight. Want to just type it out before I change my mind.
    Current take on the Afterlife seems to go like this. When you die, you wake up in what is basically a control booth. It's feeding you.
    Yes, like the Matrix but the Matrix is feeding off of you and keeping you prisoner, ...

Updated 04-20-2015 at 01:45 PM by TetraFan (punctuation corrections)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast