6" HiFin Green Phantom Pleco
Hifin Cory Catfish
Small Electric Blue Jack Dempsey
Small Inkfin Calvus
Gold Otocinclus
Small Angelfish

Malefactor
10-15-2014, 05:07 PM
GAH!!! You have female Dwarf Gourami!!!??? oooh... Damn, i don't have money to get out there... damn damn damn damn... Any Apisto Cacatuoides as well by chance? I might have to make it down for both whether i got the time / money or not...

Texas Aquatics
10-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Diamond Apistos $15.00
Triple Red Apistos $12.00
Shishita Apistos $20.00

Malefactor
10-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Triple Red Cacatuoides?

Wow, would love a pair of the Shishita as well, but those... I don't have room for right now. Need to get my other tank cycled first... I didn't know anyone even carried Bitaeniata locally... Yeah... I HAVE to get out there sometime soon... Hopefully in the next week. No way i can make that drive in rush hour today before you close... Considering i'm an hr / hr and a half away in good traffic

Texas Aquatics
10-15-2014, 05:45 PM
yes

- - - Updated - - -

large in size too

- - - Updated - - -

Remember we are closed on Thursdays

Malefactor
10-15-2014, 05:48 PM
It would be Wend before i can make it again... Wend / Sat my only 2 days off and got a house warming party to attend Sat. But i may just have to bite the bullet and make that drive Wend... I need a male for my females before it's too late. I know they got some age on them already and they're both wanting to breed... I know Cacatuoides only live about 2 yrs... So, they may not have a lot longer left to breed a line from. I miss my super large... Maybe i can get one like he was a good 5+ Inch Buck... Not likely on a Cacatuoide i know... But even if they're the full 3-4 inches... That'll make me happy :-) and My male Gourami is still guarding his nest, but with the female gone, he just looks so sad...

Texas Aquatics
10-15-2014, 05:54 PM
my male triple reds are about 1" to 1 1/2 " and to me they are really good looking

Malefactor
10-15-2014, 06:15 PM
gotcha, ok. I'll see if i can grow 'em up a bit more when i can make it there for sure :-) My old one started off that small when i got him. He just had some form of Giantism or something *lol*

Texas Aquatics
10-17-2014, 12:49 PM
yellow, emerald, millennium rainbows are to small to show much color right now. Boesmani and ARed Irian Rainbows are showing color but are to small to sex at this time

rolltide#1
10-17-2014, 06:12 PM
How much on those rainbows? You got me wanting another bow tank.

Texas Aquatics
10-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Yellow, Emerald, and Millenium rainbows are $6.00 Boismani and red Irian Rainbows are $8.00