PDA

View Full Version : 25 gal rimless reef tank w/ LEDs

Typical Tony
07-30-2014, 05:53 PM
Just putting it out there to see if i have any interests, with work right now i can barely keep up with maintenance on this tank. If I don't sell I can always keep it, no rush to sell.

It is a 25 gallon rimless all-in-one tank with matching stand made by Ecoxotic. It is an 18" cube.

Tank/stand is used, have had it for about 3 years now. Does have some scratches, a couple that are noticeable if algae grows inside of it. Overall in good condition and does not leak.

LED is the RapidLED Onyx fixture that is dimmable, bought brand new a couple months ago. Has hanging kit.

Filtration is with an Innovative Marine skimmer and reactor, I also have the original stock skimmer that came with the tank.

Flow is controlled by an MP10WES pump, bought new last year at DNA.

Livestock includes my mated pair of clown, crabs, snails, my collection of plates (10 different ones), rainbow lobo, gsp, idaho grape monti cap, mushrooms, bird of paradise frag, toadstool, clam thats covered in zoas, some frags, and most of all... a s***load of fairy dust/pandoras/pink n gold zoas... it literally is covering a quarter of the tank and is growing wild.

Also comes with some odd and ends stuff like 5g jugs, chemicals, carbon/gfo, outlet and timers...

Asking $600. Located in East Plano.

rmalford
07-30-2014, 06:50 PM
I've seen this setup in person. Very nice! GLWS

Typical Tony
07-31-2014, 07:31 PM
Some pics

Typical Tony
08-03-2014, 06:27 PM
bump

Typical Tony
08-06-2014, 05:22 PM
bump

stephen.scott
08-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Any trades? Reef equipment or coral?

Typical Tony
08-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Any trades? Reef equipment or coral?

sorry i think i might be done with sw, losing interests in it.