PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 55 tank with black stand

Just_Jen
03-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Finding a stand by itself that is what I need it to be isn't working so well short of paying more for the stand at a retail store than the combo typically costs new. So, before I do that, thought I'd put out a WTB for the combo (I can always just sell the tank I have). I'm looking for a 55 with black trim in good condition with a black wood stand. Stand must have an enclosed area large enough to hold an eheim 2217. I don't care if there are exposed shelves or something in addition to the cabinet, but the enclosed area for the filter is an absolute must. Not looking to deviate from any of this - if I can't find it, I'll buck up and buy a new stand, would just rather not! :) I live up near the Oklahoma border, so would definitely prefer something more on the north side of Dallas vs. Ft. Worth or further south if at all possible.

mematrix
03-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Hello Just Jen I have a black cast iron/steel stand for a 55 for $35 http://www.dfwfishbox.com/forums/production/vb4/showthread.php?35539-A-few-items-for-sale-or-trade

Curtis pm if interested

Just_Jen
03-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Thanks, but the fully enclosed part is nonnegotiable (tank will be in my dining room, plus I have dogs that I fear would mess with the eheim if it's sitting out). Too bad though - PV is way closer to me than 99% of the FB stuff that turns up!