PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Needs some Kribs

biggin
01-08-2008, 09:50 PM
My Kribs are on their first set of eggs/fry....

These guys are interesting has heck in my 55g planted. It is really funny watching the other fish/inverts mess with them my Vampire Shrimp has decided his favorite game is to land on the coconut that the eggs/fry are in and piss off the male.

The male spends the entire day chasing the female away from the coconut but when I turn the light on in the morning they are both in there.... wtf?

It is fun to watch them.... everyone needs a pair.

EAST_TX_RN
01-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Yeah, I got some krib fry from David and I love watching them! Btw, your little BN is doing fine and really going at eating the algae, but it hasn't touched the zucchini I put out for it a night!

biggin
01-09-2008, 08:52 AM
That's good I am glad that little guy is working out.

Have you seen the little bugs lately?

Yeah, I got some krib fry from David and I love watching them! Btw, your little BN is doing fine and really going at eating the algae, but it hasn't touched the zucchini I put out for it a night!

xtc
01-09-2008, 09:04 AM
yea, everyone needs a pair- let me know...I have a few to give out. :D

dcacjc
01-09-2008, 04:44 PM
EAST_TX_RN will have plenty to give out before long :D

Travis_Conklin
01-09-2008, 05:07 PM
If anyone is interested, same here, I have 2 set's of pair's that I would be willing to let go of...cheap.

EAST_TX_RN
01-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Oh! I forgot to tell y'all! The bugs are all gone! I saw the Neolamps and the Front eating them too like they were dessert! Makes me think I should have grown more, lol!

biggin
01-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Glad we could help...
\

Oh! I forgot to tell y'all! The bugs are all gone! I saw the Neolamps and the Front eating them too like they were dessert! Makes me think I should have grown more, lol!

poel_19
01-13-2008, 08:48 AM
got a pair for a super bargin!!!! LOL