PDA

View Full Version : Fair Park shark tank

SCOTT42
03-12-2010, 07:18 PM
I was lucky today that my company that I work for sent me to this project and im very proud to know that I personally had a hand in creating this tank. I operate a concrete pump for a liveing and I pumped all the concrete that was placed today there. I took many photos of the project, now the first set of photos is of the 80,000 gallon shark tank, and the 20,000 gallon manta ray tank. The only camera I had was my blackberry phone so I done the best I could do for you guys. Enjoy!

alta678
03-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Umm......are the pics coming? :confuzeld:

SCOTT42
03-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I forgot the photos, sorry. I dont know what happend, there was sopose to be another 5 pics with these. Ill try again!!!

SCOTT42
03-12-2010, 07:39 PM
I dont know whats happening? It keeps telling me that the files are invalid, I dont know why? Ive got lots of pics to share but cat get any of them up. Im going to try some others I took and see if I can get them up. I give up. I cant get none of them up, would some one delete this post for me please!!

OOwl
03-12-2010, 07:59 PM
I can see two of the pics. That's great that you're involved in that. On the other pics, when you get that error msg it usually means your pictures are too large (file size). Just save them down and try again. Looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

SCOTT42
03-12-2010, 08:10 PM
I dont have a clue as how to size them down if there to big, I dont know much of nothen when it comes to this computer. Allso for the life of me I cant understand how one pic can be LARGER than the others if they all were taken with the same camera with the same settings