PDA

View Full Version : They're back!

Ashlee
01-31-2010, 10:21 PM
..well, almost.

If anyone is familliar with my last posts about our tank busting and all of the SW fish being kept at the Dallas North Aquarium....

The tank has been built, finally!! All we are waiting for is the stand.
It's such a dread being here without them..
I love FW, don't get me wrong but those little (or, not so little) guys are the highlight of my life! Otherwise, it's just work, school, repeat.

Clown trigger was moved into a different tank due to him getting beat up during feeding time, or lack there of, he seems to be doing much better now.

Mr. Green can hardly handle that 75gal hold tank..
He has a rash from the sand and refuses to eat the octupus :0!
That never happens...
Go look at my pictures, he's a gentle giant.
Poor guy :'(

Bumble bee doesn't seem to care, he just lounges, watching the crowd. Someone offered 600 for him.
Too bad you can't put a price on family!

EAST_TX_RN
01-31-2010, 10:30 PM
That is good news! Can you set up a photo album of your fish?

Incaico
01-31-2010, 10:50 PM
I saw your moray yesterday. I bet he can't wait to get out of that 75 gallon tank. Congrats!

tsunderl
01-31-2010, 10:53 PM
Mr green is awesome! Gentle too.
Posted via Mobile Device

UncleSamsPuppet
02-01-2010, 08:01 AM
That is some awesome news! Thanks for the update!

cichlidkeeper
02-01-2010, 09:02 AM
glad to hear that you will be reunited soon :D

ive seen your fish at DNA, and they are awesome. how did you get DNA to hold them for you, may i ask?

Ashlee
02-01-2010, 10:22 AM
I will get some more pictures up now that I'm at the right computer! :)

glad to hear that you will be reunited soon :D

ive seen your fish at DNA, and they are awesome. how did you get DNA to hold them for you, may i ask?

My boyfriend and I are really good friends with the fish manager and his brother. It's still $10 a day though... They've been in there for quite a while too, ouch!

Vividcichlids
02-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Mr. Green is the highlight of our two year-olds visits to DNA. He will be missed, but I'm glad he gets to go home. You can tell he 's anxious to get out of there.

cichlidkeeper
02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
ok, so kinda like fish boarding. yeah, i know theyve been in there for a while, so thats gotta be one heck of a bill :hehe:

Ashlee
02-16-2010, 03:19 PM
He's definitely too anxious... So am I! The tank is ready but the stand, that is being made out of acrylic also, isn't.:mad: